Sunday, September 20, 2009

iphoto


So I don't do tutorials. not because I don't have them in my brain, it's cause I simply make something, forget to photograph it, and don't feel like re-doing it all just to show it off.

however, OTHER people do great tutorials.
this being one of them.

I've never been a "photo book" kind of person. I just organize my photographs (not that there is any such thing anymore: fail) into boxes and go through them when i'm feeling nostalgic. But this seems like a great way to be a photobook person if I ever were to become one!

Imagine - our children, when flicking through their baby pictures won't be sitting on the floor looking through dusty boxes like we do - there is such pleasure in that. They will be slouching in a desk chair, clicking arrows on a keyboard. I am 100% for ayo-technology however, what is there to be nostalgic about now?
miley cyrus?
i dont think so.
Popples! That's the shit I'm talking about!

If you are feeling the same way as me. and would like to create a solid representation of life, not just something with a power button - this is a cheap and easy tutorial to make a photo book (a good gift) without it being the average plastic cover junk.

freckled nest tutorial
found via thimble

put some heart into it, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin